We love Carly. We just want her to have the best.
5. This American Apparel Bro With A NOFX/Black Flag/Minor Threat Monogrammed Leather Jacket
This bro in basic punk’s clothing from “Tonight I’m Getting Over You” sleeps in everyday and takes Carly to dates at the supermarket. Ugh. Just no. Please burn this jacket after you dump him, Carly.
4. The Scenester Who BAWLS In Couple’s Therapy
It’s always a plus when a guy plays guitar. But this scene man-child from “Sour Candy” is not sensitive; he’s a passive aggressive hot mess.
3. Cute Guy At Party Mistaken For Harry Styles
Her choice is understandable. She mistook this guy from “This Kiss” as Harry Styles. It could happen to anyone.
2. This Really Hot Guy With Really Bad Tattoos
No ragrets here. We’d have forgiven this gorgeous man from “Call Me Maybe” his awful tattoos if he weren’t gay. Carly just keeps falling for the wrong guys!
1. Adoring Boyfriend Who Smokes Cigars AND Cooks Breakfast
Carly, quit being paranoid, this indie boy from “Tug of War” is not cheating on you, gambling or “screwing” around. Take him back.